Lex Brodie's Green To Go Fleet Service Program
What is Green To Go!
Green To Go is a Fleet Service Program* designed to help control the time and cost of maintenance and keep your company’s fleet working at optimal efficiency and rolling clean, green and safe.
What are the benefits of having a Green-To-Go fleet?
- Save money and time
- Simplified vehicle maintenance
- 15% OFF Mitchell labor & parts prices
- 20% OFF set package brake prices
- Tires sold at commercial prices (installed at no cost)
- $20 OFF GreenFleet Super Check Up (vehicle must be registered as a fleet vehicle, in companies name)
- State Safety Inpections are FREE when done with a Green To Go Super Check Up
- Towing & Road Service package for 6 months or 7,500 miles
How does the program work?
A FLEET ASSESSMENT FORM is used to determine the needs of your fleet. Then, as needed, each vehicle is given a Green To Go Check Up. Records of each vehicle’s vital statistics (oil, engine fluids, tire rotation, alignment, state safety inspection, etc.) are kept and a maintenance schedule is set to make sure your fleet doesn’t miss a beat.
Who Performs The Work?
Lex Brodie’s is proud to be the sponsor of GreenFleet Hawaii. We are committed to helping Hawaii stay clean and green by creating a green commuting community. All Lex Brodie’s Oahu auto centers are AAA licenced and approved with 5 convenient locations on the island.
* For fleet vehicles of 10,000 GVW and below.